blogboy

Friday Dec 5, 2008

God, I discovered the beauty of kiwifruit today. I have missed out on a lot by thinking I didn’t like these babies.

So, appears I was an annoying blogger by mentioning the BlogBoy and then not giving any further details. I hate people who do that.

So, without naming names, there was a boy who commented here about a year ago. Let’s call him Paul. (I’m shit at pseudonyms) He met the girl he ended up dating days before commenting here, so when I met him in the real world he was an attached boy.

Unfortunately I liked said attached boy, so after hanging out with him for 6 months or so in a platonic-y way, but with me liking him, I finally told him I couldn’t be friends with him anymore as it was too much, and not fair for everyone and I didn’t want to do my standard pining thing I do so well.

Hence this post.

Then on Thursday he sent me an email, saying he kinda digged me too, and turns out he broke up with the girlfriend quite soon after the email, and wanted to catch up if I wanted to.

Which we did Tuesday with the latest James Bond, and sushi and making out on George Street.

So, ah, that’s where we are. We’ll catch up again soon. And for now, that’s all I can write.

Tonight I’m going to the Wine and Cheese Room. An actual bar serving nothing but wine and cheese. Since I am fucking starving with this healthy eating I am going to devour the cheese and the wine.

It’s going to be awesome.

Wow, that sounds tops. Way to go!

December 5th, 2008 | 8:40 pm

Soooo, have tempers been tamed or did “short Brunette” kick some Arse?
Sounds great about the boy thing, and I admire your principles in sending the e-mail vs. being devious, for which regrets would be had by all at a later date.
I must admit I popped by Adams page and got a good laugh at his list of things from “Manlaws, Ltd.” in fact he is responsible for three people in Florida almost chocking to death on thier pints over the difference between “balls” and “guts”.
Have a great time this weekend 🙂
Mr. Guinness

December 5th, 2008 | 11:34 pm

Yay! I’m so happy for you! 😀

December 6th, 2008 | 4:54 am

Mark – Hey, thanks dude.

Alec – Apparently my attempt to kick his arse were a little bit pathetic, I think Adam commented on the last post describing it.

My mouth is always writing cheques my body can’t cash.

Julia – Thanks chicken.

December 6th, 2008 | 8:16 am

Squeal! Awesome.

December 6th, 2008 | 8:37 am

Ah! I’ve been gone too long. But much like daytime TV you’re a constant! Making out with the boys like always I see!

December 7th, 2008 | 6:14 am
Daniel:

(Cue bass groove, wolf whistles, etc.)
Way to go, sista!

December 7th, 2008 | 3:08 pm

For those that are possibly curious, I get the *cough* honour *cough* of seeing Lucy every day as part of my working experience.

This means a couple of things:

1. I keep her honest with what she writes vs what she says (not that it’s ever been an issue, what you see is pretty much what you get …. well… except for the ‘crazy’ that she regularly brings my way and not onto here.. but that’s another story)

2. My page, while linked from here, never gets updated. And I do receive serious lambastation (sp?!?!) from Lucy about said lack of updating. For this I apologise. In the real world i’m relatively eloquent (not that’d you’d ever guess from my comments), but it all gets used up when i’m chatting with Lucy.

So for those that would like to know what she’s like IRL …. meh … she’s alright…. (hehe). But really, she’s quick witted and got a good heart, so you’re actually seeing what you get when you come here.

Thought you might like to know.

Adam

December 9th, 2008 | 12:25 pm

You know it must be bad when you’re writing nice things about me 🙂

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

Except for the crazy, you and Beth are the only people who get to see the crazy on a close up basis. Not for the interweb, they do not deserve it.

(Also, be honest with the people, I am AWESOME.

December 9th, 2008 | 9:11 pm

Also, my Katie, I am so glad you’re back.

And yes, still making out with the boys in public streets. Putting the ass in class since 81.

December 9th, 2008 | 9:15 pm

[…] injury and needs a complete knee reconstruction and will be out of action for 2+ months. I have an old boy, who I absolutely adored, that I just found on Facebook and I’m thinking sending a friend […]

November 27th, 2009 | 3:32 pm