stroke

Wednesday Oct 1, 2008

Just a quick post as I have a splitting headache that is kinda making me a little nauseous.

There are two explanations for the headache.

One is the official sanitised version – I smacked my head on the soap dish in the shower.

The sanitised one is detailed but has been true as I have smacked myself on the soap dish in my shower more than once and given myself splitting headache’s before. With any good lie it needs to be believable and easy to remember. Tick and tick.

The second actually true explanation – Last night while….uh….being the master of my domain, at a certain crucial end point I had what I thought may be a stroke, but appears to have been just an O induced headache.

This headache is either a sign from God that I shouldn’t self-love anymore. Or I truly did have a stroke, and in that case you guys have been the best damned commenter’s that I could ever wish for.

Who knows…..

I think it might be a sign from God that you should not to bash your head on the soap dish ;P

October 1st, 2008 | 6:41 pm

hahahahahahahahaha this is the highlight of my day 😀

(ps hope you feel better soon)

October 1st, 2008 | 7:18 pm

ROFL. Powerful! Shades of Lady Chatterly there.

Look at it this way though: if you do have a stroke next time, the neighbours will have already heard you screaming and the ambulance, police and fire department will already be on their way.

October 1st, 2008 | 7:43 pm

It’s gods way of punishing you for NOT DOING IT OFTEN ENOUGH!!

That is all.

Adam

October 1st, 2008 | 9:10 pm

No, the gods’ way of punishing you for not doing it enough is erotic dreams that don’t end well. You take my word for it.

Soap dishes are a menace.

October 1st, 2008 | 9:49 pm

Life is always a series of “defining moments”, or so they say. But sometimes “defining the moment” is hard to determine. Look for a softer soap dish, and keep lovin’ life 🙂

October 1st, 2008 | 10:07 pm

Defining moments, hey? I’m not quite sure how incurring brain damage from spankin’ it too hard defines a person, but you have a point.

And hey this is just a theory, but the new medication doesn’t happen to have a warning along the lines of ‘do not use this medication if you intend to operate heavy machinery or whack one off’ does it? That could explain things.

October 2nd, 2008 | 3:26 pm

I love you, you are awesome lol.

October 3rd, 2008 | 5:34 am