lucy’s terrible exciting adventures

Monday Jul 16, 2007

Adventure Part I

Tonight I got home, put on the pink hoodie and comfortable pants. I made dinner (i.e. threw a lite n easy dinner in the microwave for 8.5 minutes) ate said dinner, watched some sickening documentary on the criminal investigation channel on foxtel, turned off said channel because it made me feel ill (and scared)

Hemmed some new work pants I bought (they’re high waisted (don’t judge me, I won’t actually wear them as high waisted, just as normal pants, they’re actually terribly comfortable….oh fuck off))

Received a text message from someone obviously with the wrong number –

(sample – “Ur mesage was soooo`ooo weird!!!!”, and yes that little apostrophe was in the middle of the sooooo for some reason. Tres chic maybe?)

I replied back with a polite grammar lesson and you have the wrong number, and then I thought about taking photos of the new bob but couldn’t be bothered, then I bought a ticket to the Ash concert.

(which I’ll be attending with Chesty, ps Chesty we will be drinking a lot, and then dancing, and then possibly falling over. Maybe not in that order) and then I listened to new Ash songs on myspace because I can’t afford their new album before the concert.

Then I spoke with Sarah and yelled at her for seeing DickheadTransformer over the weekend, and then we booked our Fiji holiday.

And now I feel ill still from the documentary and I need to go to bed.

The End.

Chesty LaRue:

I’m just a little teeny tiny bit excited.

Just a little.

July 16th, 2007 | 2:59 pm

Wow, that was an exciting adventure…what happened next? ~grin~

July 16th, 2007 | 7:47 pm

Just a little Chesty?

Only a little?

(Liar)

Indiana – I know! How on earth did you even handle the excitement of reading it?

(Man, I need a life :))

July 17th, 2007 | 4:12 am

Wow, that’s a pretty full life. Doesn’t it take, like, three hours to hem some daks?

July 17th, 2007 | 7:49 pm

Aren’t anonymous messages, like, scams or something? You shouldn’t answer them.

PS: Ash is neato. I used to headbang Lose Control off the PS1 Grand Turismo soundtrack. Bitchin’ it was. I didn’t know they were still together tho.

July 18th, 2007 | 1:07 am

*to

July 18th, 2007 | 1:08 am

Donkay, Donkay, Donkay. Hemming pants should only take 3 hours if you have no hands and are using your toes to sew.

I do not use my toes for anything else than balance and filling out shoes so it took maybe 20 minutes.

Mark – Twas not a scam message, just a wrong number. They’re from the same person and I’m pretty sure they’re about 15 and a girl from the amount of lol’s used.

And yes, Ash is still very much together. It’s going to be awesome.

July 18th, 2007 | 3:08 am
Chesty LaRue:

Ok. A little more than a little.

But, you know, it’s not the highlight of my year or anything.

Really.